Terms & Conditions / Cancellation Policy
By engaging services with us, you agree to the following:
1) I give my permission to receive massage therapy.
2) I understand that therapeutic massage is not a substitute for traditional medical treatment or medications.
3) I understand that the massage therapist does not diagnose illnesses or injuries, or prescribe medications.
4) I have clearance from my physician to receive massage therapy.
5) I understand the risks associated with massage therapy include, but are not limited to:
- Superficial bruising
- Short-term muscle soreness
- Exacerbation of undiscovered injury
I therefore release the company and the individual massage therapist from all liability concerning these injuries that may occur during the massage session.
6) I understand the importance of informing my massage therapist of all medical conditions and medications I am taking, and to let the massage therapist know about any changes to these. I understand that there may be additional risks based on my physical condition.
7) I understand that it is my responsibility to inform my massage therapist of any discomfort I may feel during the massage session so he/she may adjust accordingly.
8) I understand that I or the massage therapist may terminate the session at any time.
9) I have been given a chance to ask questions about the massage therapy session and my questions have been answered.
10) Cancellation Policies:
- Individual bookings: (60-90-120 minutes) Full refund is issued if cancelled 48 hours prior to your appointment time. Note: You can easily reschedule during this time frame for no charge using the link in your email confirmation. A 50% charge will be billed with less than 48 hours notice, and full price will be charged for day of service cancellations.
- Group bookings: Payment in full is required at time of booking. Tips can be prepaid, or are collected on completion of the service, no terms are extended to clients or 3rd party vendors.